Sunday, September 18, 2005

Realise your dreams

My fridays' nights are like so lifeless lately. Haven't been going out for quite a while. What a boring life I have. *laughs* But I'm really tied down with school work. There are practically tests every week & & there is a project deadline to meet before I can start preparing for my exams.

Anyway, I went partyworld yesterday for a friend's 21st party. Not too bad. Catch up with some old friends & took some pictures. Shall post some pictures up when my friend sends me the pictures. I had only had a few in my camera.

After ktving, we went alleybar. I stayed a while only as I was going out the next day.

Had lunch at teahouse today. Quite nice & the restaurant is very hongkongish. Reminds me of the days in hong kong last year. We ate quite a lot & the bill came up to be quite a bomb. I think going to the hi-tea buffet from 3-5pm is more worth it but our stomachs couldn't wait till that time. Haha. =p

Shopped around & I thought I can pamper myself with some retail therapy but I didn't get anything in the end. Only saw a pair of boots from zara that I rather fancy. Quite stylish. $119. I shall save up. If it's still there after my exam period, I shall go grab it. I'm so in love with boots lately. I think it just goes with anything. Hehehe.

After that, we went for coffee at tcc at the shaw house. It's a newly open branch & I love the atmosphere. We went given a seat near the window & it just felt so nice to enjoy a nice cup of coffee while looking out the window. (though there isn't any alluring scenery but still, I adore the feeling of enjoying my cup of coffee just like that. heh.)

I had mocha villa & it tastes just so yummy! Mocha coffee with vanilla ice-cream. Nice! The menu also has a lot of tempting food & drinks to cater to the greedy customers like me. Haha. & the cafe also seems quite condusive for studying. Maybe I shall try it during my study break. =)

I was having a particular topic conversation with a friend just now. We were talking & discussing about our dreams & choices in life. Whether we like what we are doing now, what are our dreams & if time can be rewind, are we going to make the same choices again or are we going to choose a different path to walk on. It just made me think & talk a lot just now.

Frankly speaking, if I can be given a chance to start all over again, I want to lead my life in a different way. I want to choose mass communcations or films, sounds & videos for my course in poly instead of business studies. I want to learn piano & guitar. I want to learn dancing & be a good dancer. (i always had this thought when i was younger) I want to learn singing & composing. (i always love singing since young) I want to go into the modelling industry (that's my primary school's ambition & I have yet to actually fulfill it) I want to be a flight stewardess. (my dream when I was about to graduate from poly)

I realise I have so many dreams. *grins*

It seems like I want a glamourous life. Oh well, I can't deny that I like being in the limelight. Tell me, which girl doesn't like to be? Maybe this is what people call "ming xing meng" but I just don't want my life to be so dull & plain. I want to be somebody. I want to live my life colourfully since I only live once. I mean if you are given a chance to be a star, why would you want to reject?

Seriously, I can't imagine myself doing a desk-bound job in the future. I want to be moving around, meeting & interacting with people. That's me. I may not be a star ultimately but I hope I am doing something that I like in the future. I hope I am happy to talk about my life when I reflect my younger days when I grow old. I told my friend we should all pursue our dreams if we have any when we are still young. I believe no one want to regret next time. Things may not go well & smoothly for everyone but at least we fight for it before. Then we won't let down ourselves. It's more of the process & things that we learn along the way. But often a lot of people just say & say & talk & talk but just don't do anything about it. I admit I'm one of them. Opps! Hah. =p

Very often we must encounter these episodes of our life before we realise that we have regretted what we did before. It's no point looking back at what you have regretted you doing or not doing. I hope from this very moment, my friends, my loved ones & myself can start treasuring every moment of our life & go forwards for our dreams when we are still young & while we still can. There are a lot of things in which you never try you never know. The time periods of our youths are just so time-limiting.

I wish I have more courage & determination to do the things I like. Let's encourage & support one another! Hahahaha.... *winks*

Oh ya, I don't what's wrong with my camera. The screen will just auto turn black when I on the camera but the power is still on & running. I wonder if it's the problem with my battery. So irritating. =
Alright. I think I have blogged quite a lot this entry. Heh. Time to bath & study soon!

Before that,

*some pictures from my camera*





Ciao. =]

Realise your dreams.

No comments: