Saturday, September 24, 2005

Her 21st

Yesterday was a whole load of fun at holland village's swensen with shirin, sitti, tingli, jasmine & emily. It was emily's 21st & we had a mini celebration there. I realised I was involved in all her birthday celebrations. I went to her party at partyworld last week too. Oh well, ha. =p

We played number game & I was so "lucky" that I kanna truth or dare forfeit a lot of times. I had to tell a kid to shut up when he was crying & ask the restaurant supervisor for his number! So embrassing. *blush* But we definitely had lots of fun & laughter & I had totally enjoyed myself! *grin*

We ate really a lot. Soup, main course, soft drink, ice cream dessert, birthday ice cream given free by swensen & mango ice cream cake! I was so full that I had to drag myself to my 2pm lecture, feeling so sleepy & I had a hard time concentrating during the lecture.

Went to al dente at esplanade for dinner. Had my meal at the roof top. Quite cool. =)

Alright. I think pictures speak more than words. I will upload more when I receive more pictures from the rest. Enjoy! :D


Qq's 21st last month.


Me & qq at partyworld.


The babes.


Kissing the birthday girl!


Some friends commented that this picture looks very clubbingish. Looks like we just went clubbing. Partying! Ha. =p

More pictures coming up soon!

No comments: