Monday, September 05, 2005

Yeun's 21st

Went to yeun's 21st birthday party on saturday at this really cool japanese restaurant at tanglin shopping centre. We had to sit on the japanese tatami mats & every now & then we had to stretch our legs because they were getting numb for sitting down so long. Haha. But anyway, the food was really a lot but it was very yummylicious. I like the atmosphere of the restaurant which is rather nice & of course with great companies, it complemented even more. =p

We took lots of photos & some videos. The videos was damn funny. All our silly expressions & stuffs. Haha. Definitely, I had enjoyed myself. =)


Everyone is kissing the birthday girl except me. Opps. =p


Finally I kissed too. *beams*


Me & lynn trying to imitate kelly while yeun trying to act cute like kelvin. lol.


Our "okay" pose. =)


Me & april. *hugs*


I was so tired after everything. *bleah* =p

Sunday after pilates I came straight home to study for my monday's test who is today. School was fine today. Had lunch with my project mates after lecture & then after that we discussed our project. It was quite fun & funny though. Especially the gossiping part. (shirin if you are reading this you should know what i mean ya. haha. =p)

Uh-huh. Time to bath. Heh.

Byessssss. ;]

No comments: