Saturday, September 10, 2005

Quick update

Decided to do a quick update for the past few days before i go out.

I went for a fringe cut on wednesday after school. At first i wanted to trim my whole head but my stylist insisted that I shall only cut my fringe as he thinks my back is still okay. Oh well, what can I do? So I listened to his advice. Ha. (nobody notices I cut my fringe until I say out myself. hmmm. =p) It isn't obvious anyway. I guess. =p

Met up with a friend on thursday. Quite fun & everything. Eat, catching up, trimming brows at hollywood secrets, shopping & stuffs. Yup yup. But my legs almost breaking from all the walking. Haha.

Went school early to do project yesterday & supposed to meet my gang for supper & night out but was still cancelled in the end.

Two friends having birthday parties today but I will not be going. *happy birthday to you! & you!* Yey yey! *beams*

Alright. I gotta run now. Going to the newly open amore at park mall for the open house & class.

Ciao.

No comments: