Monday, August 29, 2005

Woo-hoo

Actually there is nothing much or interesting to blog about. Hmmm, I had 2 straight hours of exercise yesterday. Pilates & aerobics. Woo-hoo. Very tired but I enjoyed it. Hehe. It had been quite sometimes ever since I exercised so much and for so long. *smile*

Yey! I am looking forwards to thursday! I can foresee the fun that I gonna have with my girlfriends. I can't imagine that I'm actually planning to play on the eve of my test. (i have a test on friday's afternoon.) Well, sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break right? For studying so hard & stuffs. Haha. (like real. =p) Ah-hem. I hope I'll do my part & know my limits, like when to do this & when to do that. It's very important to juggle well between work & play. I understand that it's not easy but I'll try. Really. =]

Been attending lots of 21st parties this year & there are more coming up. Sometimes I just miss the time when we were just young little girls entering & going through puberty & we did lots of crazy & silly stuffs in which when we come to think of it today, we will laugh at ourselves. Haha. I believe there is still a part of me that makes me feel that I don't want to grow up so fast.

Those were the good old days.

No comments: