Sunday, August 14, 2005

At this moment

Sometimes there are just too many stuffs to blog about & I really don't know where should I start from & where should I end at. Anyway, in short, my life is good now. Good as in everything is rather peaceful. No huge happening, my family & friends love me as usual(yea, i presume. *grin*), school is fine, no new guys to flirt around (*laughs*) & my life still goes on as per normal. =)

Friday supposed to meet my classy gossipy club people but was cancelled in the end. Nevertheless, I still met up with two of them for dinner, ice-cream pie & nice lovely girls' talk.

Been playing some games during my pilates class these two weeks. Fun! Wish I can go more often. Heh.

I have a test tmr. Not very well-prepared yet I must admit. I have got lots of distractions at home. Tv, internet & my phone. Hmmm. Well, wish me luck man. This semester is really tough. I always feel like dozing off when I am studying. Hah. That is not very nice ya? Haha. =p

Yup. Shall end here. Better go study. Not much time left. Miss you guys! Bye!

No comments: