Sunday, August 07, 2005

Two birthday parties

Yesterday was a tiring day. Went to a chalet & a pub for two birthday parties. Buying prezzies, rushing to the two parties, came across a blur taxi driver who is not familiar with the routes in Singapore, had a hard time reaching the pub & blah blah blah. I was quite mentally, emotionally & physically drained. Ha. =p

So perhaps to some people I wasn't the cheery me yesterday. Pardon me if I had shown some attitudes. Haha. Ok. Maybe not attitudes. Don't know what to say. Mood swings maybe. Haha. If you people get me. Heh.

Oh yea, saw the Superstar, Wei Choong at the chalet. Tall, slim, stands out from the rest & he smokes. *roll my eyes* Don't worry. No prejudice against the fact that he smokes. It's his personal life anyway. *laughs*

Surprisingly, Pilates wasn't that many people today & there will be a new Amore outlet opening on the 15th August at Park Mall. Will go there soon. Heh.

Will also upload some nice photos soon. If I have.

I wanna go do some readings now. Yup yup. *beams* Ciao. =)

No comments: