Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My stardom

I wonder if joining tv contests or competitions will make one look better. They have all the beauty consultants & stylists to help them. Even plain jane can turn into a beautiful swam. How true. I was watching the project superstar just now & I can say that the current contestants & the past eliminated contestants have grown so much better-looking & well-groomed as the competition goes by. Maybe I should join the upcoming star idol. The stepping stone to my stardom. Haha. =p

Oh, know what? I walked from sengkang/compassvale to hougang my house today! I am so proud of myself. Haha. The bus took so long to come so I thought I may as well walk. It was even faster. A good form of exercise too. I was sweating quite a bit. Somemore, it was evening time. Nice weather to walk. Yup. Shall do that more often next time. Save bus fare & I get to exercise at the same time. Heh.

I have got a big test next week! Business finance. So many calculations & so many things to remember. Head becoming big now. Hopefully I can cope well. =)

Before I go off, catch this:

http://www.mediacorptv.com/videos/superstar/junyang/jy01.asx

This is not shown on tv by the way. Heh.

Goodddy nighhht!

No comments: