Monday, August 15, 2005

My inner thought

Ok. Let me say something about the test today. It is damn difficult can. Not that I didn't study but the questions are very tricky especially the mcq questions, the diagram drawing & calculation parts are also twisted in a way that it is quite different from what we had done during the lectures & the tutorials. I thought I am the only one who feel that but NO. Everyone feels that. *pout*

Frankly speaking, I can't wait for my graduation next year april/may. It's not that I dislike studying or I hate my course now but I am truly looking forwards to my next phase in life. Working in a job that I enjoy, no more slacking (i admit i do still slack a lot nowadays), enjoy good independent financial status, pursue whatever dreams I have while I am still young & blah blah blah. I just can't wait to get out of my present circle fast. Let's hope & pray that everything goes smoothly for me. =p

Many people don't believe or can't understand why am I not attached until now. Actually I don't believe myself too. Haha. A lot of people have been asking me the same question lately & sometimes I just don't even know how to answer. I think most of the potential guys thought that I am attached & so they withdraw. Or maybe I am quite an attitude person. Lol. Well, I just let nature takes its course. I still meet people now, there are guys in my life & so let's just see how things go. I am not in a hurry. :D

Tmr's morning lecture is cancelled but afternoon lecture is still on. Don't feel like going though but I have to. *sigh*

Yup. Got stuffs to do now. bye-bye! ^_^

No comments: