Thursday, August 25, 2005

Made With Love

My tuition kid showed me a colourful children storybook today. Very nice front cover with a big lovely heart shape & the title, "Made With Love". There is also this very tiny subtitle below it that spells, "How Babies are made & born".

My girl flipped opened the book & bombarded me with lots of embrassing questions in which I really didn't know how to explain to her in an educative way. She asked, "Teacher, why must the boy & the girl don't wear any clothes & sleep together?", "How to read this word? (penis) & this? (vagina)", "Huh? What are these things for?, "Why the baby come out from the sshh-sshh place? Eeeee...", etc.

I asked her why did she borrow this book. She said she borrowed because the book cover appeals to her. oh well. Haha. A 7 year old girl. Is she old enough to equip her with this area of education? Seem a bit young huh? I don't know. She just looked so innocent when she asked me just now. *beams*

Oh, I love kelly's style so much! Have an urge to cut my hair to her length now. Quite bored with my long hair already. Ha. But probably not so soon. Yup. I gotta bath soon! Night! =)

Finally the weekend is coming! Lalalalala.....

No comments: