Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just too bored

Was watching the Superstars repeat telecast for the guys just now. Can't help it but I feel like saying it again, Derrick & Junyang are good! *2 thumbs up* Especially Junyang. His charm & talents are really mesmerizing!

Right. Guess I am just too bored. Heh. Will be going to some birthday parties later. I always seem to have parties to attend every week recently. It is good to catch up with friends at the parties but it also means that with more parties coming up, my pocket-hole will be getting bigger & bigger too. Haha. Oh well. Never mind. =p Alright. Will update more tonight.

I have so many tests & project this semester. Maybe I should just go & read up a bit now. Damn stress. =(

bYeee-bYeee!!

I need some retail therapy to relieve stress! Anyone? *smile*

No comments: