Monday, August 01, 2005

Are human-beings kind at nature?

Do you believe that human-beings are kind at nature? I was discussing this topic with a friend just now & my view is that I feel that every human-being is kind at nature when he is born, & it's the environment, the education & the people around him that carve the kind of character that he will grow up to be.

But my friend insisted that I am wrong. She said that not every human-being are kind at nature even at the time when he is born. Some people are just born evil. She gave me examples like murderers, do I think they are kind? Of course I know that the murderers are cruel & terrible in their doings but we can't say that they are not even kind before right?

I feel that there is always a reason behind everything (except love. haha.) & of course I do know that there are good & bad people that exist but the whole thing behind the message that I'm trying to portray is that human-beings are kind at nature. Hah. Ok. Perhaps at least at the very time when they were born.

What do you think?

No comments: