Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tiring day

Yesterday was a damn tiring day for me. Woke up, had brunch, got changed, headed down to orchard to meet my friend for little shopping for ourselves, & a prezzie for the birthday girl before going to the birthday party at night.

Town was very crowded, partly because of the NDP preview, many people were wearing the red Singapore t-shirts, & although Great Singapore Sales was over, the shopping crowd didn't lessen & some shops were still participating in even more alluring sales.

We couldn't resist ice-cream temptation & so we had a nice ice-cream pampering from Haagendazs, toffee creme. Ice-cream always makes me happy. *beams* After that, we had japanese food at Takashimaya basement. *ah-haa. we are foodies! =p* The food was really cheap & nice. I can't really remember the name of the restaurant. I think it's called "Udon-something". Not too sure. But it's quite significantly located. Very near to Ajisen. I had katsu curry rice & my friend had katsu rice with egg. Then we shared a plate of fried vegetables side dish. The rice is like $4.50-$5.00 per bowl & it's very filling. The plate of side dish is like only $1.00. *feeling satisfied*

Reached the birthday girl's place at 7 plus. I had another round of food again. Scoped myself to the buffet food, then followed by a bowl of dessert (stomach was bursting already but yet I still wanted to eat. haha.), & later on a slice of birthday cake. At least I went Pilates just now. Still not so bad. Heh.

Catched up with friends at the party, we were like all discussing one another's lives now. It seemed to me that everybody is doing very well now except me. Haha. Studying doesn't has much life either. Lol. Friends went holidaying, spending over $2k plus per person, enjoying life & stuffs. *envy* I also want to go on a holiday! *lemmings* If only my pockets allow me to do so now. I wish. :p

I also came to realise that a lot people whom I know are miss high-flyers or miss high-flyers to be. I was quite surprised that some friends told me that they went to apply for the positions. Some of them I would never thought that they would apply but they did, & they are now already moving very much closer to this frequent roamer's life. Somehow, I wish I could finish my studies fast, score beautiful results & land myself with a good job that I like & enjoy. Oh well, in less than a year time, I'm going to graduate. Hopefully I will graduate in time & start earning my big bucks right after that. My dream. *grin*

After the party, I went Club Momo. It was too happening. Sometimes you are staying at home on a friday or saturday night, everything is very peaceful & stuffs. You watch tv, surf the net & fall asleep to your dreamland soon after that. At this very moment, there are many many young people like us than we can think of, having fun outside, fully utilising their youths, leading a kind of life called the nightlife. For me I think once in a while, it's pretty much ok. Too much of it, makes it doesn't seem that appealing anymore.

Next saturday I have 2 parties to go to. Initially only wanted to go to April's party only but yesterday from what I knew, it seemed like most people are going to my another friend's party. Probably I would go la. If he can sponser me cab fare to go to his chalet. Haha. Ok. Shall see what arrangements I can make then.

Right. I shall go & have my lunch now & take a nap after that. I think I had only like less than 5 hours of sleep last night.

Bye!

No comments: