Monday, July 18, 2005

Rainy Monday

Today is a rainy day. (ok. the rain seems to be stopping. =p)

Life has been quite monotonous lately. It all resolves around school & stuffs. I went to pilates last Friday & it was a total disatrous. My favourite instructor was absent & there was this relief instructor to replace her class. She has utterly attitude problem & the entire workout was not effective at all. I felt that I had wasted one lesson. If I had knew it was a different instructor, I wouldn't have go. *sulk*

Went gym on friday's night too. Been quite awhile since I last went. Saw some familiar faces. Will try to go amore & gym more often if not I'll feel quite flabby-licious. =p

Tried my brother's driving during the weekend. Ok la. Still not too bad. Guys tend to speed you know. Heh.

Everyone around me is like falling sick. There are at least five people from what I know have fallen ill. Most of them have similar symptoms. Cough. A doctor had told one of my friends that there is some kind of virus passing around. My pals, please take good care of yourselves. We need to build up our immune systems. :D

I am hungry again! I had a plate of "cai fan", a slice of watermelon & three pieces of jackfruits for lunch just now but now I feel like eating again. Hehe. Alright. I shall go grab some snacks to munch while waiting for my mum to prepare dinner. Byeee!

No comments: