Saturday, July 23, 2005

PC's servicing + Evie's party!

Oh, I eventually sent my PC for servicing this afternoon. Thanks to my mummy who helped me to carry the CPU all the way to the shop. *muacks* I had no strength to carry the whole thing myself & my idiotic brother just refused to help me.

Hmmm. But well, the person told me it's the display card which is spoilt & I gotta change it. My PC is also bombarded with lots of virus. It seems quite serious. So I'm suppose to get a new display card & he will also help me to do virus scanning & clearing plus an installation of an anti-virus software in my PC.

Total charge is $135 after discount! Only need to pay upon collection of the CPU. I asked quite a few friends & they all told me that the price is quite reasonable. But still, heartpain. Heartpain for my mummy or daddy either one who is going to pay for the charges.

The person said he would call me if my CPU is ready for collection, probably 5 hours later. (as in 5 hours later of the time that I brought my CPU there) Ok. But I didn't receive any call from him just now. Hopefully by tmr it will be done. I miss using my PC! *rants*

By the way, the PC shop's guys (technicians) look like nice people. Very friendly & they are like around my age. Hehehe. =p

Went to Evie's birthday party just now. Picked April & Lynn up & met Yeun at the carpark before going up her place. I think I'm getting more comfortable with auto car now. Heh. The party was quite cool with all the home-cooked dishes (thumbs up!!) & friends whom we didn't see or contact for sometimes. Though some of us may not have talked much just now. =p

I really can't remember how many 21st parties I have went to this year. 21st is like a big thing to almost everyone & everybody is like celebrating its arrival. I guess it's a new beginning of life because we are entering adulthood & we are solely responsible for our ourselves. We shall treasure the youth that we have now. So next time when we grow old, we have something nice & memorable for us to recall. =D

Right. Will update soon. With pictures maybe. I think my blog is getting too boring & wordy with all the words. Haha. Ciao. *wave*

No comments: