Monday, July 25, 2005

Parties, parties & more parties!

I have like 3 more 21st parties to attend these coming 2 weeks. This coming saturday my poly girlfriend is celebrating her 21st. I will be going, quite good friends with her during poly days & it is also a good opportunity to catch up with the other poly friends who are also going. It had been quite a while since we all last met. Somemore her party is at Hougang, no reason for me not to go, it is so convenient. Heh.

Next saturday is April's party & my poly guy friend smsed me just now saying that he is also celebrating his 21st next saturday at Aloha Changi. 1 is at Marina Bay, 1 is at Aloha Changi, it is like very far & it seems to be pretty rush for me if I am to go to both parties. April's party I definitely will go, my guy friend's party I shall see how things go. April, please feel honoured. =D

Oh, by the way, I am currently reading Roald Dahl "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". It is quite interesting. *thumbs up* I can't wait for the movie to start. =p

No comments: