Sunday, July 10, 2005

Annoyed

My PC is down! GrRrRr... So annoyed by it. All my stuffs are inside especially my precious photos. If I have to reformat it, everything will be gone cos I didn't do any backup & I think I'll cry man! My friend assures me that my hard-disk will be safe. I hope so. Ok. I think I'll trust him. =p

I didn't have pilates class today cos the instructor wasn't free. So basically I'm lazing around at home the whole day. (ignoring the time that I went nearby to buy food) Hah.

Oh ya. I realise by teaching someone else makes you understand your work better. My friend was asking me about some school work just now & when I tried to solve the problem & explain the answers to her, I realise I can absorb the knowledge faster. Haha. I am gng to do that more often. It does helps. Heh.

I did an express manicure & pedicure yesterday at Good Earth Nail Spa. They are pretty good & the environment is rather relaxing too. I had the pictures of my nails uploaded in my PC but I can't access to them now. If not, I can show off my nails here. Haha. By the way, I'm using my brother's lappy now. Yup. Heh. Had dinner at Bugis Junction Crystal Jade Macau Cafe Restaurant. The food wasn't very fantastic & the service was neither impressive. Anyway, a big thanks to Yeun's sister who gave us the dinner treat & drove us safely back home after that. =) For more details, you guys can read Evie's blog cos I was with her yesterday. Lol.

That's about all. No mood to blog more. NiteZzz!

No comments: