Friday, July 08, 2005

Superstar's discussion forum?

Not sure since when has my blog became a Superstar's discussion forum. Haha.

I really can't believe Derrick & Kelly are out & that stupid sissy Jason who can't sing for nuts is in! I think even Leon is much better than him. This proves how shallow the competition is. As long as you have lots of $$, you can easily bribe people to vote for you. Sometimes I do wonder what are the judges there for since their grading only make up to 30% of the final results & ultimately the final results still have to depend on the sms-votings.

Junyang is in. At least there is some justice done. *relieved* Haha. So happy that Lijun got booted out. Lalalala... I can see that she is very bu shuang. I hope she wouldn't make it during the make a comeback competition (wildcard round). I hope Derrick & Kelly will be back! =p

Maybe the result is a wake up call to all the supporters. Want to make people to vote. But frankly, I don't vote. I only watch. Lol. *beams*

Share your views!

No comments: