Friday, July 22, 2005

"breaking up" virus

Hooray! Derrick & Kelly are back into the competition again! Well, it's kind of expected actually. Without them, I think I wouldn't look forwards to the superstar competition anymore. =p

The tv was flashing some past competition scenes & I feel that the contestants have really grown to become better-looking from the very beginning until now . Maybe it's grooming that was given. For instance, Hagan doesn't look that irritating to me this time. More manly so to speak. Remind me of F4 Jerry Yan. Lol. But I abit can't stand him when he said if there is any advertisement can ask him to endorse. *roll eyes*

Kelly is not the super duper pretty type but I find that there is this special attractiveness in her. I like her face & her powerful voice. =D Chanel looks quite pretty tonight too. Her rapping is rather impressive.

Actually Leon is good too. If only that Jason can be pulled out from the competition, then Leon shall take over his place. Haha. I believe Leon can definitely sing better than the stupid Jason.

Ok. Enough of superstar. *beams*

I went to a friend's house after school just now. Had lunch at her place, helped her to see if she looks nice in her gown that she's going to wear for a D & D & chatted all the way. After that, I went supermarket to buy some ingredients for sandwiches making tmr morning. (July's fridays I have no class. =p) I'm going to make "Avocado, Bacon and Egg sandwich". Yipee! *winks* (If you guys watched Jacelyn Tay's new beauty tv show, you will know what am I talking about.) I have made an appointment for eyebrows-trimming tmr afternoon too. Can't wait to go. My brows are so messy now.

I need good time management now. I need to get myself to settle down to study & not waiting till exams periods then I rush through everything. I want to read more books too. Been watching too much tv lately & I think this is not a very good thing. Ha. =p

2 of my friends have just broken up with their boyfriends & some of their other friends have also just broken up with their boyfriends too. 1 of my single friend feels that maybe there is this "breaking up" virus passing around which is definitely not very good for couples but beneficial for singles because she said that there will probably be more single guys available now. *laugh out loud* She & her logic. How true? I don't know. No comment. Heh.

I miss my bed. ^_^ Good night!

Muacks...

No comments: