Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Muscle ache

I have been eating quite a lot lately especially sinful food like ice-cream, cheese pie & cakes. So I decided to go for LO (low impact aerobics) class with Michelle in the evening just now to shed some fats & burn some calories. *laughs*

Anyway, the workout was pretty tired but rather fun. However, some of the moves & steps I still need more practice to get myself more familiar with them. I think I am suffering slight muscle ache from the exercise just now. =(

By the way, the Superstars 1st semi-final round results for the guys & girls are out. I got to know about it from some forum. Let me be a spoiler for this time. =p

Junyang - 39
Derrick - 38
Kelvin - 36.5
Weichoong - 35.5
Jason - 31

Silver - 31
Xinhui - 33.5
Ruth - 28.5
Candyce - 30
Kelly - 39.5

Oh yea, Happy Birthday Evie! I think I have wished you many times! But still, hehehe... =)

*beams* Good Night!

No comments: