Friday, July 15, 2005

Expected

Heehee... I'm quite satisfied with this week's superstar result. Hagen, Sebastian, Chanel & Macy are eliminated. At first I thought the result would be shocking again but in fact the contestants who were out were so called the expected people in my mind that I hope they will be out. =D But I think the girls' peformances are kind of lousy this week.

Oh ya, I missed out something in my previous entry. I have 2 BIG ulcers in my mouth. I mean they are really BIG okay. =(

Met Annie for lunch, retail therapy & some catching up session after my class. Happy to see her again. *smiles*

Last thing, I want to rant again that my PC is still sick! Don't know lar. I'm just so sad that it's not working now. Hope I can get everything settle by this weekend. *hopeful*

Okay. I want to be a good girl now. I want to go & read my lectures notes. Haha. Hey! I'm talking serious okay. *laughs* By the way, people have been telling me that club momo is a new & nice place to chill out with friends. Feel like going there somedays. Anyone going or interested can tell me & we can go together. Haha. Been quite a while since I really chill out at such places.

Sweet dreams =]

No comments: