Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dreams

I have been having similar dreams for 2 consecutive nights. Dreams about flying. *laughs*

1st night, I dreamt that I went for Silkair interview & I got selected. Then I was hestitating to accept the offer or not because Silkair only does regional flights. Before I could dream further, I woke up. Lolx.

2nd night, I dreamt that my aunty got selected by Japan Airlines & she would be quitting her teaching job to start her flying career. She even told me that she was scared that people would make nasty comments about her because she is already a 40+ aunty. I was like oh my! You are a 40+ aunty & you wanna be a flight attendant? I mean if you had started flying since young until now when you are 40+, it is still okay lar but if you only joined when you are 40+, isn't it a bit super too late? Okay. I think this is a rather stupid dream. Haha. I can't help giggling when I'm typing this entry too. =p

Maybe I think too much. Too much about flying. Hah. But I think I didn't. :p

Oh, Derrick was cute tonight! Love his image & voice. *blush* Leon sang quite well too. Actually Sebastian wasn't that bad lar. He was also quite cute for a 18 year old boy but too young for my taste & preference. Heh. If I am a secondary school girl, I may like him. =p Actually, I quite pity him too. He got such low marks & dunno why he sang quite badly just now. Hagen didn't really perform well too. Frankly, I think it is really abit unfair also because Derrick & Leon would have more time to practise their singings rather than Sebastian & Hagen who only got to know that they need to sing in the revival round last week. Oh well. Hmmm. Can't stand Dawn Yip again. Copycat. BooOooHooOoo... *heex*

Oh ya, I went town after class just now. Had lunch at Pepper Lunch. It is a new restaurant. Not bad. Heh. Bought some stuffs too. SsShHh... *grin*

I wanna bath.

Bye peeps!

Love, & lots of love... =D

No comments: