Thursday, July 07, 2005

What a night.

I am not super crazy over the Superstar thingy but I have been following the show ever since its 1st episode so I would tend to want to comment something on it whenever I feel like it. Haha. =p

I want to say I like M1-Junyang & M3-Derrick today. They are good. I hope they wouldn't be eliminated when the result is out tmr. The sms-voting part can be quite cruel to the final results of the contestants.

Tell you peeps something. I was playing with my youngest brother just now & I fell down from his bed when he tickled me! I hurt my head, back & left arm. Damn pain can. =\ I can forsee more bruises slowly developing again. *whining*

Sometimes I really buay ta han my tuition kids. Keep changing dates & timings with me. I really feel like giving up sometimes. Any good part-time lobangs you peeps can share with me. I maybe interested provided that it fits into my schedule. =)

Alright. Nothing much to update too. My life is boring now. Everything just revolve around school & then back home. I have too much shopping during the holidays so I have forbidden myself from retail therapy at the moment. Hah. =p Maybe I should pick up some skill or activity to enrich myself, or maybe I can be a volunteer to help the needy, or maybe I can even get myself involved in a relationship to spice up my single life a little. Lol.

Craps. Yawn... Time to zZzZz... I need to wake up early for class!! Sweet dreams peeps!

No comments: