Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Drained

I haven't got a good PC technician to service my PC yet. Called up Acer & they told me consultation fee is $80, transport fee is $30(unless I travel down to their office then I can have the transport fee waived) & there will be additonal charges if they need to repair or change anything for my PC. I was like "woah!" You sure you need $30 to get to my place? Shall check out for better deals before I decide for one. Meanwhile, peeps, keep me posted if you guys know any good lobang. =D

I'm quite stressed up lately. This semester's modules are all very tough & you really can't leave all to the last minute to study because you wouldn't be able to understand at all. Yup. Was having a slight headache during the last hour of the lecture just now. The aussie lecturer speaks very fast & we really have no time to put down our pens. Totally brain-drained after that.

My brother passed his driving yesterday & he hao lian that he wants to drive me home from school. I told him ok, I'll sit besides him & in case something happens, I can step on the brake on time. Don't really feel safe sitting his car yet. Haha. =p

Superstar updates again! Lol. I feel that Sebestian & Kelvin duet is better than Hagen & Wei Choong duet. Hagen & Wei Choong duet a bit cannot make it lar & I don't know why Wei Choong gets the highest marks today. I don't find his singing special. His marks are even higher than Junyang from last week. I think Junyang is much better than him lor & I also feel that Kelvin can sing better than Wei Choong today. Maybe it's discrimination. You never know right. How can a superstar be visually-handicapped right? This is a shallow world. How true. I don't like Dawn Yip. I find her quite irritating actually. Her comments make no sense & she will tend to copy what the 1st two judges say. Sometimes I do wonder if she knows music. *bleah*

Time to bath. Will blog again. Bye! ^_^

I don't need you.

No comments: