Thursday, July 28, 2005

After watching feeling

Alright. Just finished watching the Superstars semi-final for the girls. Basically I think most of the contestants can't really dance & sing well at the same time. Ok. Maybe for girls, I feel that Kelly had performed the best. She could still dance & sing rather impressively despite of her sore throat. The rest of the girls' performances I find them rather disappointing. For the guys, I was flabbergasted by Junyang & Derrick's performances. Kelvin's singing was touching too. For Jason, he can just forget it lar. Don't know why, he looks like a carebear to me. Lol. Silver looks like a mickey mouse to me too. Haha. Opps. =p

Actually singing & dancing at the same time I know they are not easy at all. Sometimes when I was watching their performances, discussing how good or bad they had sung or danced with my family or friends, come to think of it, their efforts should be appreciated as they have gone through so many rounds & all the trainings & stuffs everyday, it is really very tiring & not easy tasks. If I am to join, I think I will be eliminated during the 1st round. My voice can only make it to the ktv. *Laughs*

Oh, I am quite pissed with my tuition kids. They put me aeroplanes for 2 consecutive days. Don't know what happen. Grrrr. I mean if you can't make it at least give me a call or something right? Hmmm...

I feel like giving up.....

No comments: