Saturday, July 02, 2005

FIRST

Yay! I finally drove an auto car today. For the FIRST time. Haha. No big deal actually right? Heh. But you know I have gotten my driving licence for 2 years, 2 months & 21 days & this is the FIRST time I actually drove an auto car. I must have been deemed as a sua ku as compared to many of the other drivers of my batch. =p

Anyway, it's good to drive an auto car because your engine will never die on you, you don't really need to have superb driving skills & the journey will always be so smooth & flow & steady. *smiles* But it's definitely not shiok to drive an auto car cos it's like the car is controlling you rather than you are the one controlling the car. I love driving manual cars cos I can control the cars. =) Yup. Pros & cons for both types. Heh.

Waiting to have my own car & it just seems so looooong to me. *

No comments: