Saturday, July 30, 2005

At the bus-stop

Wanted to blog about this funny incident on thursday but I kept on forgetting. Now I remember. Heh. Actually, it's just a small matter but I find it quite hilarious when I come to think of it. *grin*

I was at the school's bus-stop with a friend waiting for buses. Then there was this guy who was from our lecture came walking down the stairs to the bus-stop as well together with some of his friends who were also from our lecture. Then he kept waving goodbye towards our directions but I never waved back because I didn't really know him that well & I didn't think he was waving to us. My friend saw him waving so enthusiastically at our directions so she presumed that he was waving to us & she also happily waved back to him. Then when I turned towards my back, I saw that there were these two girls who were also from my lecture kept waving to that guy. Then I came to realise that the guy was actually waving to these two girls & not us. I couldn't help laughing when I saw the actual scenario. My friend she was damn paiseh after that. Haha. *smirk*

By the way, there was these group of rather cute japanese guys at the bus-stop at the same time. At 1st I thought why these group of guys look & dress like japaneses & I thought they were only acting to be like one. Then they opened their mouths & started speaking fluent japanese to one another. Then there was this group of girls who walked past & I assumed that they were their lecture mates as I heard the guys speaking english to them & when the girls boarded the bus they told them "see you tmr". Their english was rather good too. Too bad, they were not from my course. Oh well... :p

Oh I happened to browse through Channel U webby just now & then I realised that there can only be one Superstar ultimately after the competition. Only one guy & one girl will go to the finals to compete with each other. I always thought that there will be like one male Superstar & one female Superstar. Yup. I think the final result is rather obvious now. =p

Going town later to get prezzie for my friend before heading down to her party at night. But it seems like it's going to rain soon. Lovely weather to laze in bed. *beams*

No comments: