Sunday, August 21, 2005

Enlightenment

Time to key in some updates to my blogger. Hmmm, I had sakae sushi dinner buffet at rivermall on friday. Ate until my stomach so big & bloated & it was almost on the verge of bursting. I'm not kidding okay. It was like too full until you felt like puking out everything you had just eaten. The feeling was quite terrible. But that night was an enjoyable one with lovely companionship. *smile*

I am quite stressed up actually. I have a lot of tests coming up. One is down but more are coming up. There is a project to be completed too. I feel that there are just so many things to do but yet so little time. Or is it because of my poor time management? I didn't really go out this weekend except for dinner & pilates but I still feel that I didn't study much afterall. What am I doing? I need some enlightenment. Really.

I can't stand it already. I need to go out next weekend. Partying, ktving, shopping or whatsoever. Haha.

I think I always attract the wrong guys. Grrrr. Why? *scratch my head* I need enlightenment on this area too. Lol. =p

No comments: