Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just a little update

Hello! I just finished my dinner, watching tv now & decided to blog during the commercial break. Haha.

My National Day was a boring one. I did nothing much productive except the time when I did a bit of my tutorial & studied a little for my upcoming test this coming Monday. Other than that, I have been lazing around, watching tv, surfing the net, eat (a lot!!!) & sleep. Actually planned to go out on the eve & the actual day of the national celebration but in the end everything was cancelled. Not really in the mood too.

I went Marina Square on Monday after school for lunch. The place is much more happening than before with really many eateries around. I went to this Thai restaurant called Lerk Thai (www.lerkthai.com.sg), the service was good, food was nice, portion was generous & the price was economical. Me & my friend each of us ordered our own set of meal & each set comprised of three dishes & a big plate of rice. I had green curry chicken, tom yam soup, kailan & a big plate of white rice & they only costed me $7.30. After that, we shared a bowl of red ruby, just in time to give us a cooling feeling after our feast on our spicy lunch. :D

There were rumours yesterday that there was 40% disocunt for petrol because of the National Day. So happily I drove out my car intending to fill up the petrol tank, but when I reached SPC, the queue was damn long & so I gave up, drove to Mobil, there was a queue too but at least not that bad. Who knew when I paid for the petrol, the discount wasn't that much. Grrr. Ok. Nevermind. Feel a bit dumb though.

Suppose to go clubbing with my lecture mates tonight but seriously I'm not in the clubbing mood today. Yup. Recently just not really in the right mood to do anything. Shall talk more about it next time. Long story & stuffs. Heh.

I gonna have a long weekend again. Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday! Hohohoho. *grin* But I really have to get myself to study. 5 tests, 1 project & lots & lots of tutorials assignments. *faint*

Oh yeah! Superstar is starting soon! Gotta watch. Ciao. =)

No comments: