Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Friends

Friends play an important role in our lives. Especially good friends, we love them & we also trust their advices & opinions on issues. They may be right & we may be wrong or vice versa but the most important thing in a friendship is that good friends should support one another. For instance, friends may have different views on certain concerns which may arise in some disagreements or differ in thinkings among themselves. But you know when you have decided to do something or to make a decision, you will really hope that your good friends are there to say that they support you regardless of what decisions you plan to make. (even thought they may not like your ideas or decisions but at least they make the effort to comfort you or something. you get me?)

Not all friends can go through ups & downs, thick & thin with you. Sometimes I feel that when you are too closed with someone, you will tend to see more flaws in that person than your others not so closed friends. It can be quite scary because you don't want to see that I believe. Perhaps, we should just keep a safety distance in order to protect ourselves. This safety distance may still preserve the perfect impressions of your friends in your eyes.

I am not having any hard feeling on any friend now. This thought just came to my mind & somehow I think this is rather true. Just my two cents worth. =p

But... don't worry, I still love you all my friends! *beams*

p/s: JY, you have "dian" me! *blushing* *smitten*

No comments: