Friday, June 23, 2006

Community Service

Been like so busy till I don't even have time for the latest MNG sales. Lol. & practically I sleep like 4 hours or so everyday only. Oh well.....

Anyway, we went nursing home today for community service & had a nice time mingling around with the old folks. But some of the old folks are really very poor things. Many of them are bedridden & wheelchair-bound & they do not have the ability to look after themselves. Some of them cried when they saw us & they looked sad when we were about to leave. It's really saddening & my heart goes out to them. Probably I should engage in more voluntery work like this to contribute to the community. I think it feels very good when you are able to help others & share your love, care & concern to them.

Mock exam tmr! (friday!!!) Sian...... & next week is the real exam already. S.T.R.E.S.S!

Should I cut my fringe short? Couldn't stand it now. Hmmm. Wait till then.

Pictures~

















It's all about my life. Now. ;p

No comments: