Monday, June 05, 2006

PC show

I went to the PC show yesterday. The crowd was really overwhelming. I could hardly even make space for myself & walk comfortably. Anyway, I did see nice cameras & I also happened to bump into a friend who was working at the SONY's booth & he was really helpful to help me to get good deals. But I just bought a 3rd party battery for my old CANON camera at the show for $24.90. SO in the end, I didn't get the camera. But I think I'll still get it soon or some other days, before I start flying. I realise the new battery doesn't seem to work on my camera. Damn it. Probably going back to the main outlet to ask for refund or exchange or something. They better do something to refund or exchange me. Felt so cheated suddenly. The staffs also weren't very friendly afterall. Booooo.... Troublesome manz. =
I realised a lot of my friends went double o during the weekend. I missed out the fun. Haha.

Alright. I think I better get myself started. So much to study. Grrrr....

Meanwhile, I need some tv.. Heh. Cya!

No comments: