Sunday, June 04, 2006

So far, .....

Friday's training was pretty interesting. In the morning, we attended a graduation ceremony of batch 862 & I spotted my poly friend in that batch. Haha. She was looking real good manz & surprisingly her class has got many guys & most of them are considered not bad looking. =p

The performance was good but hopefully my batch can do even better when it's our turn. Haha.

We had evaluation & skincare grooming in the afternoon. We had so much fun in the grooming's room. While the grooming's trainer was doing a one to one evaluation for everyone, the girls actually dolled up the guys with makeup & the guys were really very spontaneous enough to let us girls to play with their faces. Haha. The scene was quite chaotic but yet hilarious. *laughs*

Then I went town with a few of the girls for dinner & shopping after the class. It's great singapore sales & I thought I really need to get myself something. Hah. I bought a nice black & white stripes top. (this kind of print is pretty much in fashion now i guess.) Hopefully it doesn't make me look fat even though it's horizontal-stripes-printed. ;p

Wearing heels to shopping is no kidding matter. I think my legs almost broke on friday. Lol. Gotta get myself some good foot scrub to pamper my feet. Birkies are my best friends during the weekend now. I'll try to avoid heels as it's the only time that I can allow my feet to rest. ;)

Check out the photos. =]


New artistes from my music school. Familiar faces? *beams*

The Music Clinic Proudly Present:

Glitz, Glamour & Popcorn!

We will be celebrating our 3rd Birthday with a BANG! There will be singing and dance performance by our students and instructors, the "An Adaptation: In Our Own Words" Competition, showing our students' creativity and talents, SPECIAL GUESTS performing for us (hush hush..), as well as the launch of a NEW CD SINGLE: Our Sky, sung by 6 artistes from The Music Clinic.

Everybody will walk away with the CD Single: Our Sky for FREEEEEE!!! There will also be a tea reception that everyone can enjoy!

Date: 18 June 2006 (Sunday)
Time: 3pm - 6pm
Venue: DBS Auditorium (opp Singapore Conference Hall)
Ticket price: $15 (inclusive of tea buffet reception)

Get your tickets at:
* The Music Clinic @ 76 Neil Road
* Call us @ 6325 0338
* Email to enquiries@themusicclinic.com.sg



Photos can be deceiving but I love how this photo makes me look slimmer. Wahahaha. *vainity*










We wrote encouraging words on the board to cheer up our nicest trainer. He has been through a lot of downs lately. See how caring we are. Haha. *bleah*

No comments: