Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Routine

Life has been quite routine. Training & home, & training & home. I simply have no energy to go elsewhere after class. I have just spent a big bomb on cosmetics & hair styling products though the crew's discount given is fairly attractive. Probably going to order triumph garments through my company as well. The discount is rather good too. Sigh. I can't wait for my payday manz. =
Been sleeping less than 5 hours these few days. Thanks to my makeup & my hairdo. But thank god I have a wonderful father. He will drive me to & fro training centre whenever he can make it. Hehe.

Frankly speaking, I'm really depriving of my beauty sleep. Lots of things to learn, to do, & lots of notes to read & study. Exam is in a month's time & there are so much readings to do.

Very tired. Really. *pout* But so far, I'm enjoying what I'm doing now. =)

No comments: