Tuesday, May 09, 2006

09052006 - hot + humid

Received a few horny prank calls yesterday from this "don't know who is he" guy & he actually knows my name! Not only he called my hp, he even called my house once! F**K! He has my house no.! Maybe he is someone that I know? But I don't remember knowing such a gross & disgusting person. Boooooooo you!

Yay! Exams are over! Finally! *big smile* I don't wanna think about the result. Hope the good comes along. =)

Don't feel like using my brain for the time-being. It has been overloaded with equations, theories & formulaes for the past few weeks. It needs a break. Haha. So don't ask me to do anything that involves brain-storming now. Lol.

I met yingxiu for lunch today. Lended her my heels, chatted, shopped & trimmed my brows. Hehe.

Heard that my birkies are here too! *dance* *haha*

I love pictures I told you? Pictures time again! I love showing pictures. ;p


He is sOooOOo cute & charming! Love him! :p


Erwin. Someone idolises him (not me) & posts his picture in the forum! Haha. Mich, neh, your favourite hair stylist! *grin*


Pretty girls. =p


My classmate. :)


The background looks familiar right? ;p

Okay. Bye peeps!

No comments: