Saturday, May 06, 2006

Un-nice

I think I look exceptionally tired, ugly, fat, bad hair & so un-nice today. Everything just doesn't seem & look right. *roll eyes* Maybe it's all the studying, late nights & early mornings. *sob*

Oh well, know something? I need to get myself to look in my bestest & topest form in two weeks time. Tell me how to shape & tone up my body in such a short time? Exercises & healthy diets help? Possible in such a short time frame? I know it gonna be real tough but I would really try my best. *heex* =p

It's voting day! Who should I vote huh? I really don't know lei. PAP or Workers' Party. Hmmm. Maybe I should toss a coin & decide. Haha. No la. I feel this kind of thing has to think one okay. Every single vote makes a difference. Lol. Shall see who gets it ultimately. ^^



More pictures to come soon..........

*why do i recently always see or bump into you?* -i rather it's him & not you! wahahaha..... *evil smile*

No comments: