Sunday, May 07, 2006

Smell like PARIS HILTON

I'm going to smell like PARIS HILTON!!! Wahahaha... I just bought a bottle of PARIS HILTON Eau de Parfume & it smells really nice! What's more? It's cheap & really worth it! I bought it from Lucky Plaza & the perfumes there were really soOoOoOoO much cheaper! I paid only $39 for a 100ml bottle. *beam* They don't only carry perfumes, they also carry those branded counter brands of skincare & cosmetic products at much lower prices too! Hehe. Shall go there more often for my perfumes! Yay! I'm a happy girl! =p

I wanna cut & colour my hair too! Should I? I find the colour looks so yucky now! EeeWww... Haha. I don't know. Plus I need to get some nice formal wears for work too. $$$$$!!!! If only there is a progress package every month...... Haha. *fat hopes*

PAP won most of the seats. Oh well, but from the numbers of votes & the percentage of winning, the opposition seems to be stronger, as compared to the previous election. Yea. I shouldn't comment more than that already. This is very political. Heh.



Looks like the earlier picture that I had posted but somehow it's still a bit different la. Observe. Ha. Some people still missing though. =p



A friend says this picture is nice cos it shows my foreheard. Where got nice? Looks like siao char bo. My hair so messy somemore. Haha. *bleah*

I love pictures. *gee*

No comments: