Friday, May 19, 2006

Poseidon

I watched Poseidon the other day & it was really nice. The Da Vinci Code would be my next movie. Heh. Read the book one or two years back & the story was really captivating.

My brother watched it today & he told me something happened in the cinema during the movie. There was this group of people sitting behind my brother (presumably they are christians) & they were shouting loudly "bullshit, rubbish, what kind of movie is that?" Then there was this another group of people sitting at another side of the cinema & they got really pissed off by the disturbance & they shouted back "it's only for entertainment lor. why takes it so seriously? if you don't like you can don't watch la!" The arguement got louder, the cinema manager eventually had to come in to ask them to stop & the movie had to be paused halfway.

Oh well, I feel this is only a fictional story. Why do some people have to take it so seriously? Hello? We are living in the 21st century, shouldn't we be more open-minded? Maybe I'm a non-christian & probably I wouldn't understand how a christian feels about the movie but anyway, it's up to individuals. To accept or not to accept. ;p

Went to tailor my uniforms just now & after that I met michelle for Isetan private sales. Only members are allowed to go in & they are allowed to bring not more than three friends I think to the private sales. So I managed to follow her in. Haha. The crowds were really overwhelming & some of the deals were pretty good. We didn't buy a lot but we did managed to get some nice deals. Hehe. =p

My craze for ktv is back. I wish I have the time & kakis to go with me this weekend. Shall see. *grin*

No comments: