Thursday, May 11, 2006

Black but not Black

I coloured my hair today & it looks black but it's not black. Can still see traces of brown here and there but overall it looks really BLACK. Haha. Oh well. I think it looks quite okay la. Not bad. I quite like it. Heh. Black is nice afterall right? =p

I trimmed & did treatment too. But like not much difference though. Heh.

I am like so clumsy these days. Always bump, kick & knock on to tables, chairs, beds, doors and basically anything. My poor legs end up with all the bruises & blue-blacks. *pout*

Yay! Meeting my good friends on saturday. Wonder where & what are we going to do sia. Haha. Alright. I can't stand it anymore. I need to bath again. The weather is killing me. I'm perspiring like nobody's business now! Lol.

Ciao! =)

No comments: