Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just like excursion...

Haha. Today we didn't have to bun our hair & doll ourselves with the typical makeup. Whole day we were out & we didn't have to report to the school. 4 cars, 19 of us, we made our way to US Embassy for our US Visa application, then we went Tanglin Mall for Mac's breakfast. After which, we headed down to Shaw House for some shopping, an hour or so later we drove to Loyang for the collection of our uniforms' accessories. The weather totally cannot make it manz. Super duper hot & I'm a person who perspires easily, so I think it's quite disgusting la. *laugh* After the collection, we went to make our airport passes & eventually some of us landed in Tampines Mall for some Express Teppanyaki which were really delicious. Yummy! Heh.

Left my uniforms' accessories in my friend's car. Simply too heavy for me to carry home. Dad is picking me up tmr so can take from my friend tmr la. Hehe.

Stress sia. Thursday is the exam. Sheesh! Wish me good luck! =p

I can't wait for it to be over!

Just like excursion...

His smile...

No comments: