Saturday, July 01, 2006

illusion

I just woke up like an hour ago only. =P Anyways, had my exam on thursday & the whole class passed! (with fairly flying colours!!) Hehe. My trainer bought prezzies & flowers for everyone of us. That was like so nice of him. He always gives us surprises & he always does so much things for the class. Everyone was like very touched. I think we are really lucky to have him as our trainer for our foundation course. I have really learnt a lot of things from him & he is definitely one man that worths every single cent of our respect. Now we are moving on to the next stage of our training & he won't be teaching us anymore. But whatever it is, he is really a good mentor & he really cares a lot for the class & each & everyone of us. He plays a part in my training life & up to this point of time, I will still insist on the decision that I have made & I love what I'm doing now. =)

We played some games on thursday too . Pretty fun la. Especially hunter & squrriels. Brought back those childhood memories. Hee.

Then we had birthday cake on friday for the january to july babies. Yummylicious! The chocolate was very thick & rich & I love it. Haha.

At night, a whole group of us went velvet, phuture & zouk to party with our pass. Haha. Then after that we went supper & by the time I reached home it was like already 4.30am, nearing 5 this morning. But it was quite fun la. =p

& I do wish to meet up with my friends & everyone more often & I really mean it. Let's see when.

Oh. & I keep having this illusion in me. One illusion after another. Probably no one knows. & I think I should stop this illusion because I scared things might go out of place. I don't know. Really. Maybe things should just remain as they are & no more.

Going town later & after that to my cousin's son 1 year old birthday chalet.

Bye! *beam*

pictures up soon~

No comments: