Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Evacuation Training

I'm starting to feel lazy to type out my blog in words & that spells out the recent increment in the contribution of pictures to replace the usual words in my blog. =p

I had an entire week of safety evacuation training last week. The practicals were quite fun & I pretty much enjoyed myself though the theories could be quite boring too. We had water evacuation (ditching) today & it was really fun "playing" in the water with our swimwears beneath the old uniforms provided for us. I will never want to use my own uniform to dip myself in the water. Hehe.

Gotta pass a test this wednesday before I can proceed to the next stage of training, the first aid training. Good luck to me. *grin*

Anyway, there are really a lot of things to learn & know. But like what many trainers have told me, be humble, be tolerant & be willing to learn, you will definitely survive & enjoy the lifestyle kind of job. I really hope so. ;p

I'm flying off in slightly more than 2 weeks time. Excited yet nervous. Yey! Haha.

Friday I sent sophia off at the airport. She went back to aussie for her studies. Then after that I met michelle & liyan at bliss cafe for dinner & catching up session. It always feels very nice to meet talk to people whom you havent been seeing for sometimes. It was an enjoyable session. =)

Saturday met evie to go for her church event called "asian superstars" at expo. It was pretty interesting with the planned performances & stuffs. After which we went for dinner at tampines mall's fish & co & updated each other with the recent & latest happenings in our lives. Almost a decade of friendship & it's still going strong I should say despite the fact that we don't meet up as often now. It's a wondeful feeling & let's hope it continues forever. *beams*

Sunday met meifang for lunch at compasspoint's sakae sushi. I have been eating a lot of japanese food lately but it's okay cos I love jappy food. =p Great seeing her too! & we are going to the cleo makeover together! Yey! Hehe.

I have been meeting girls & where are my guys? I think I should start doing or planning something. Haha. Get out of it before it gets any deeper & hunt for better possible catches. Right evie? Lol.

No new pictures these few days. Didn't get to take pictures today during the water evacuation. What a waste. But everyone does look good. Still. Lol.

I was too "bo liao" so I took pictures of some of the tops which I wore over the past few days:





I know I look silly in this picture:



Spot my shoes:



Hee. Good Night~

No comments: