Sunday, July 23, 2006

First aid

First aid isn't that easy afterall. Bandaging, armslinging, infant cpr, adult cpr & more to come this coming week. Had some assessment & test on first aid for the past one or two days & phew, I had cleared them all. Hee. But monday I'm having the adult cpr test, the killer practical. I think I can make it la. I think. Haha. *bleah*

Went dinner on friday with some friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. Then we went home, changed & went zouking. Saw quite a few celebrities & eye candies there. *wink* It was particularly crowded on that friday's night & we didn't really have much space to move & dance around. Bumped into some schoolmates & friends there. It always feels really nice to see someone whom you haven't seen for long, even though it was just a short hello greeting & conversation.

Woke up in the late morning on saturday. Then I went banking, came home, lunched, changed, went out, sang (it sounded horrible. i swear. ha.), shopped for less than an hour, met lynn for dinner at hg mall's pepper lunch (she said she dreamt of me & him. lol. that was like so hilarious. haha. we updated each other's life. ;p)

Itinerary for sunday: Either go gyming or jogging, dieting (like real. guess it gonna be tough for a big eater like me. heh.) do some reading, maybe go do some shopping to get some stuffs.

12 more days to my 1st SNY! =p

No comments: