Friday, July 28, 2006

My new found.

Gentleman.

Nice.

Tall.

Shy.

Boyish.

Cute.

My new found.

Too bad, we aren't even friends yet.

Soon, he will leave & shortly after, I will leave too.

I guess nothing is going to come out again.

Maybe it's just another phase of feel.

Stop falling any deeper.

Am feeling quite emotional lately. Both work & personal. The coping part isn't easy at all. Sometimes I just feel so helpless.

Going aircraft visit again tmr (friday) & after that there's a test. Practically there are like tests every now & then.

Finally, the weekend is coming. But it doesn't really seem like a weekend to me. Have got so much things to prepare & to get ready. How I wish time can be kinder to me.

Alright. I think I shall go study one last round before I sleep.

Gd night! ;)

No comments: