Saturday, July 08, 2006

I saw a MONK carrying a LV wallet

Just finished another exam yesterday & yay! I survived! Haha. For the next 2 - 3 weeks I can wear casual (but no jeans) for my next stage of training. How time passes & very soon I'll be all on my own. The path to the high flyer's life is never easy.

& I love coffee club's mudpie! Sinfully delicious! Been eating a lot of chocolates, ice-creams & desserts lately. I think I better start watching my diet. =p

Oh ya. I saw a MONK carrying a LV wallet yesterday! Haha. Ok la, maybe he got it from pasam malam or bangkok I don't know la but it looks really real. Lol.

Quite a few things to do today. Going for my cousin's wedding tonight. Need to do some shopping to get more polo tees & casual pants. Going for fringe-cut again. (maybe) Vocal ( not confirmed yet) & meeting friends or what.

I feel that I'll always be losing someone or something in every phase of my life. It's saddening but maybe that's part of growing up, part of life. Like what my trainer said, the truth always hurts.

Sometimes you just have so much things to say but you just don't know who to turn to.

Life has been great so far but it could have been greater.

I need an understanding soul.

No comments: