Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Zapped

Did lots of practical assessments yesterday. Almost gone breathless, painfully palms resulted from too much decompression/cpr doing, aching knees from kneeing down too much & long. Didn't know doing cpr & some first aid could be so tiring.

Passed everything but it wasn't a smooth & flow day yesterday. Kanna zapped by her for don't know how many times. Okay. I was not the only one. But then. Zapped. Dampen a little of my mood already. Oh well. I got over it anyway.

Saw joey huang yuxia from mediacorp at my company yesterday & it was her first day of training. Looking so arrogant & stucked up & all.

Have so much things to do before my 1st sny flight next week. So much so that I'm passionate about what I'm doing now, sometimes I do miss the old times, old days, old me, when things aren't as complicated & everything seems simpler. But well, things change & we have to change. Neither good or bad. Depends on how you look at them. You can only sigh at things that aren't changing to the way you want. What to do right?

This kind of mixed feeling sometimes I really wonder who would understand.



Me & my baby! Hee.

Good day ahead! =)

getting over it...

No comments: