Saturday, June 10, 2006

I am what I am

I am so glad that I have a 9.5 hours of sleep from 3am this morning till 12.30pm this noon. It sort of curbed my deprivation of sleep over the week a little though I still crave for more. Heh.

Had a steamboat yesterday at "Xian De Lai" steamboat restaurant with my batchmates & my trainer. Then after that some of us went to this small ktv at Chinatown to k. It's very cheap. It's only $10-$12 per per person & there's a free-flow of drinks. So yea. Not too bad still. Heh.

Shall upload some nicey pictures when I got them. =)

Oh... & we had this small psychological test during training yesterday in which I find it's very true. Even some of the friends see this side of me. This is what we called the "blind spots" whereby others can see about you but you yourself can't see it for yourself.

You know it feels quite exposed when people actually see through you & you just have nothing to hide anymore. I am not as open-up as what I appear to be. I tend to keep things to myself unless I feel there's really a need to say. I am often a listener but I seldom share my things with people & sometimes even my good friends. I am not as wild as what I appear to be. I am independent, I can do things on myself & I can say my thinking is mature enough. Probably I think I really need to learn to free up myself more. Enjoy my youth, be more fun-loving & have fun while I still can & still afford to have.

Maybe in some ways I have to learn to change & slowly adapt but I feel that there are some ways too that I want to keep them the way as they are. If not, that's so isn't me.

Thank god that there is something called the "blog" on the world wide web whereby I can rant & rave about my feelings & thoughts whenever I feel it hard to put into verbal words across to people.

I love what I am doing now though I am not sure if I am going to continue to love it when the actual thing starts. I hope I will. This is a job that I always need to wear different masks to blend & adapt to the environment when dealing with different colleagues & passengers.

I am what I am.

Going for vocal soon. Will be back tonight. ;)

No comments: