Sunday, June 25, 2006

dbl O

Went dbl O yesterday (friday). My friends came to fetch me & we met the rest at the place. The night was quite okay - a little fun yet a little not so fun. Haha. & one of my ang mo trainers supposed to join us but he was in his sandals so he was being barred from entering. Hence, he went somewhere else instead with his friend instead to meet their other friends for chilling & drinking.

We spotted a pretty cute looking eurasian looking guy at the club. He was very shy & all but we did manage to get to know each other & chat a little in the end though. Opps. Haha. But I still prefer my favourite singer. I still think he is cuter. =P

I drove my friend's car back (in case of police's road block) because he was drunk. Then after I reached my place, I returned the car to him & he drove the rest back. Luckily, all still in a piece. Lol.

I haven touch any of my notes today yet. I went vocal, cut hair, shopping, dinner & shopping again. Damn. I gotta start. I better. So worried sia. Hmmm....





Will upload more pictures when I recieved them.

No comments: