Thursday, November 23, 2006

After coming back from Zurich.....

Came back from Zurich yesterday's morning. I think my flu & sore throat worsen again. I was on the verge of recovering but staying in a cold country with a temperature of 2 degree or less, even with thick clothings, didn't do much justice to myself. I had a hard time sleeping last night. Blocked nose, phlegm all stucked in my throat, (yea, i know it's disgusting.), running nose & very bad sinus. Oh please, it has been weeks. I have had enough. I miss singing. I miss ktving. *pout*

Anyway, Zurich is okay. Not a very interesting country to me. Maybe cos I haven't try snowballing or skiing over there yet. The food & shopping aren't very friendly to pockets. A set of McDonald's meal is about $12 swiss franc which is about $15 sing. I can buy almost 3 sets in S'pore. But I did grab some great deals. I got a very pretty white winter jacket from Zara at $39.90 swiss franc & a vintage cap at H & M for $9.90 swiss franc. *happy* =) Bought some drystores back too. *yum yum*

Overall, it's a very peaceful, quiet & slow-paced country. But sometimes it's nice to be in a country that seems less stressful & more carefree than the countrywhere you live in. What do you think?

Flying to Beijing this coming Saturday's morning & will be back on Sunday's night. I guess it gonna be pretty cold there too. 4-6 degrees I think. *shivers* Good thing i'm not staying long. But strangely, actually I do prefer cold countries. *hah*





























Ciao for now. *beam*

No comments: