Friday, November 24, 2006

The unexpected.

Having a cold is no fun at all. especially during the rainy days. I keep sneezing non-stop. I wonder who is missing me so much. *ah-haha*

Anyway, I realise all those star-searching & superstar competitions on tv are really for show only. So what if you can sing, dance, act or have the looks? How to make a tv program entertaining or to attract more audiences to stay tuned to the program longer? To show the unexpected to create the entertainment effect. Oh manz. Faker. Now I see it, I feel it, I know.

Met up with sophy & jacq for dinner at orchard yesterday. Went around to look at the xmas deco too. Sophy claimed that the deco looks like hari raya. Haha. Then after which we went seperate ways. I went bishan to meet him then he picked me up & we drove down to the studio together. After which we went for a drink at amk mac with his 2 other good friends. Stayed there untiil 3am. He drove one of them back home, (the other one has a car himself) & then to my place. We spent sometimes together & by the time I reached home, it was like 4plus am. By the time I finished brushing up & getting ready for bed it was almost 5am. But I couldn't really sleep well. My blocked nose really irritated me.

I think I gonna see a doctor again.

No comments: